Tuesday Tips - Creative Jewelry Packaging

I like to put a little thought into how I package my handmade jewelry.


From my Archives:

I think it makes it fun for your customer to have a little treat or gift to open.

These tin boxes are perfect for small items...like a pair of earrings, a bracelet or a small necklace wound in a coil. The window makes it possible for your customers to see the item - which is great for storage and display. The tin is simple and won't distract from your creation.

I purchased a large container of these at my Art and Crafts store in the wedding crafts section and was even able to use a 40% off coupon. I think there were 24 tins in the container.

Wad up a little colored tissue or clear cellophane to set your items in or cut out a card that fits your box so that you can mount your pieces on...and you are all set.