Custom Tree of Life Energy Tattoo Design



Client’s Description Request:
Capture my belief in nature & the energy of the universe with my love for my family through images that signify this for me.

Description:
I want the tat on my upper arm.  I can do with some colour or without colour.  No text.
I want a tree with other imagery.  Concepts of growth, life, nature and strength in the tree (root, trunk, branches, leafs/ or not?)
Pisces sign with tuna fish in the trunk of the tree. I want the tree to have roots. Grounded, more than what you might see at first glance.  I am in the air about any imagery or text in the roots of the tree.

The cycles & energy of the moon.  Or the moon and sun the cycle of each day.

My daughter was born under the sign of Pisces; my older brother passed away recently, one of my favorite memories is a fishing trip we took (hence the pisces sign with tuna fish).  Tuna capture the "gift" of the oceans as trees the gift of the soil...life and energy that has existed through generations. 


I want the line to feel soft and serene.