Custom Full Sleeve Tree Tattoo Design



Client’s Description Request:
Bright colours, odd designs coming together. Look forward to see what you can come up with! Thank you :) Definitely full of bright colours, must incorporate a cherry blossom which roots will look like veins (lower forearm) A little elephant, the cat out of Alice in wonderland. I’m stuck on how it will all fit together, please help! Calm warm tattoo :)


Client feedback:  Wow! I’m very impressed, the cat is absolutely perfect! The way you've put the elephant in is very interesting, never thought of doing it that way, very beautiful The bird cages are PERFECT :) So happy with them you seem to be picking exactly what I want and just creating it in front of my eyes. I’m very impressed! Just wanted to say thanks again for listening to all my requests and turning them into something great