Custom Leg sleeve representing me Tattoo Design



Client’s Description Request:
I am looking for a leg sleeve (knee to foot) covering my calf and shin representing me and the important things in my life. I have ideas for a number of things but need a way of bringing them all together. I am looking for black & white tattoo with shading, with maybe 1 colour to highlight certain areas.

Idea is to draw a black pear tree up the calf (the symbol of Worcester - I have an example image but I want it drawn realistically instead of how it looks on the example image), a jigsaw piece with Newtons 3 laws of motion in formulae inside, an Avro Lancaster bomber, an England rugby rose symbol, playing cards with ace eight of spades and great a'tuin from discworld.


I appreciate these are all very random objects that will be difficult to bring together, but I hope someone has the ability to do so. All of my reference pictures will be added so you have example images to work to.