Custom MilitaryTribute for Side Tattoo Design



Client’s Description Request:

Help a vet design a fitting tribute tattoo. I want a tattoo that will be black and grey. Located on my side (torso above the waist line). I want it to pay tribute to the friends I have lost in combat. I also would like for it to pay tribute to those that have and are serving. I am a veteran served 14 years in the army. My friends that have passed were in special forces, EOD, infantry, and aviation. I would like to incorporate something from each of my friends that have passed. One person especially, Pedro "Papi" Munoz with the special forces. I want it to incorporate the American Flag and a cross. I would also want to be able to add to if I have other friends that die. If it could incorporate someone in Freefall that would be great