Custom Half Sleeve with Personal Imagery Tribal Tattoo Design



Clients Description Request:
I would like a custom design that combines several of my favourite things/icons to create a half sleeve design (open as to the size, really depends on the design). I have several tattoos already, all in black, except for my first one which was done very badly when I was a kid and is the Southampton FC emblem.  I would like the new sleeve design to either completely overlay the SFC emblem on my right shoulder or somehow work part of it into the design.  Pictures of all my tattoos are included, I would like the design to 'fit' as well as possible with what I have already.  I am very much open to ideas regarding how to combine the key images I'd like included, which are: the number 7, Celtic spirals, Buddhist symbol Om, Scottish thistle, kangaroo, zodiac signs of my wife and kids, the sun, enso.  I have included example images of most in a style that I like (but only as examples, artist has the license to adapt and create accordingly).  Main thing is to include all of these references in a coordinated sleeve design.  Colours wise I am open to a splash here and there of red, white, blue, green and gold (being the British and Australian colours).  That's the brief!

Client Feedback:

Fantastic! This is really great Pam - just the sort of thing I was hoping for but couldn’t imagine or describe myself! Thanks so much for getting involved.