Custom Half Sleeve Tattoo Design



Client’s Description Request:
Half sleeve with a lot of cool references to be incorporated :) Preferable black and grey/shaded (could maybe have some small inputs of a single color, red or dark blue).

The things I want incorporated in my tattoo is:

Guitar (Gibson Les Paul) *
Piano (maybe only a few keys) *
Some music notes ?
Guns n Roses (some small reference)
Motorcycle (chopper)
Rock climbing (maybe a silhouette of a man climbing?)
I also want a small reference to my kids: *
My Son’s name is Christian (So maybe a C or Chris)
My daughter’s name is Anna (So maybe an A)
Some reference to the sea *

I have always loved the sea, and have been scuba-diving and kite-surfing for a long time. I also love spending time in my boat. Maybe the reference could just be some waves or anchor? I'm open to suggestions

I can understand that this is a lot to incorporate :)
But I have tried to mark the most important things with an "*", so this could be a pointer for what to prioritize in the tattoo.


Client feedback:  Thanks for your cool design, Pam. I really like it.