Wearable Art



I am super excited to share a small, personal project that I have been working on. 

It's personal because, as someone that has broad shoulders and a fuller figure, 
I have always had a hard time finding casual, fitted jackets and tops that are 
comfortable, allow freedom of movement in my arms and don't pull across my back. 
Forget finding cute, unique and affordable options! 

Well, I have been carefully sourcing well made, well fitting jackets and tops (for curvy, fluffy, ample girls), that I can upcycle and embellish...creating art to wear!

This new, handcrafted, apparel collection has a romantic, boho, festival vibe, with details, such as, raw edges, freeform machine and hand stitching, new and 
reclaimed velvet, lace, embroidery, buttons, ribbons and specialty elements 
like crocheted flowers.

Each is unique and one of a kind…I will be posting available items individually. 

Please contact me directly for purchase information. 
Shipping available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment