Custom Tribal Tattoo Swirls with Hidden Symbols for Lower Back and Thighs Design



Client’s Description Request:

 I would like a tattoo to cover my lower back/very top of butt (already have a small tattoo in the bottom center) that extends around my waist to my front thighs. I'd like more of a swirl design with flowers, maybe stars (if so not many), and a few hidden symbols. Very feminine and girlie!! Here are some "hidden" symbols that can be used (all don't have to be used):

The words or some symbols representing the phrase "Live, Laugh, Love"
Lock & Key
Bird (freedom)
Elephant (with trunk up)
The names Jordan and Jada (or the letter J)...possibly with their birthdates (10.26 and 2.3 respectively)
Pyramid/Triangle
Tattoo will most likely be black with hints of color (red looks best on me)

Essentially I want to cover/distract from faint stretch marks on my lower back/top of my butt and thighs.


I have a 27" waist and would like the design to be pretty thin going along my back/waist with a thicker design on my thighs. I definitely don't want anything that will look "too much" or classless. Very danity, sexy, and feminine is a must.