Custom Family of Heroes Tribute Tattoo Design



Client’s Description Request:
This tattoo is to pay tribute to my family. All the men in my family (myself included) are or were public servants. My father and grandfather both served on the same fire department for their entire careers, my brother is currently on his second tour of duty in the Army, and I have been a 911 dispatcher myself for 6 years.

The underlying theme to the tattoo is the fight that we face every day against the forces of evil. To do this I have had a few things in mind...

Angels vs Devils - Devil setting fire, Angels pouring water to put it out. They would need a lot more detail than the rough sketch included.
The cross - I am open on this part. I like the maltese cross used by the fire departments. And I like the celtic cross. I was thinking one or the other, or combining both into a "super cross".
Personalizing - My grandfather’s badge is #43 (he passed away 2/15/08), my father’s badge is #121, and my brother is in the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Airborne), also known as Night Stalkers.
I am open to suggestions and criticism of my idea. If you have something you want to add or subtract I am willing to listen. This is my first tattoo, and I have been wanting to get it done ever since my grandfather passed. Please help me make this dream tattoo come true.


Client feedback:  OMG. How do I put this. This is AMAZING. I am floored at how you captured my concept and ran with it.