Custom Half Sleeve World Ending Tattoo Design



I absolutely LOVED doing this design! So creative and different from anything I normally do. I “saw” what he described and this is what came out.

Client’s Description Request:
Horde of faceless people fleeing a burning city that's being bombed. This is a "Half sleeve" kinda thing on upper left arm.  I have two tattoos already, and this one will start on the level of the first line of text.  I have included a picture of my arm, and dimensions the drawings needs to be. There is a city in the top left that is being bombed by planes, it's mostly still standing but a little crumbly and smoky.

Evacuating from the city is a long line of people who at first are too far away to be distinguishable.  As the mob moves to the right and up the figures become distinguishable (closer).  I don't care if they are faceless people, zombies, weirdos, dolls, etc... but the important one is the person who get's to the top right of the drawing (who should be the 'closest'), right before she meets with the top left when it's around my arm is a woman who is holding up a baby into the air "Think Lion King" in front of her, and the baby's mouth is open and that's where the planes are coming from.  I would like some space left in the bottom right of the drawing to fit a little bit of text but the size and placement of that isn't very important.

This is to be done in all black/gray, and a bunch of 'filler' stuff that people typically would have on sleeves is not necessary.


Client feedback:

Wow. That is gorgeous, it is absolutely perfect. It's crazy to me how quickly you were able get this perfect. You are #1 for a reason!