Custom Back Fairy Tale Tattoo Design





This was a wonderful client to work with. She was originally from Quebec and now in Australia. It was overwhelming when I opened my email to see the finished design on her back! Her tattoo artists did an amazing job.

Client’s Description Request:
I would like a tales back tattoo fitting with my old tattoo of Peter Pan. I would like a design with a tales world. I already got a tattoo with Peter Pan, Wendy, John and Michael in my back. I would like to get a whole back tattoo or a big part of my back (it could be a bit on my shoulder(s) if you need more space).  I was imagining a design with few different elements of tales like the cat of Alice Wonderland on maybe a famous tree (it could be the one of Sleepy Hollow per example) or/and I would like maybe Hansel and Gretel or/and The Story of the three bears per example. You can also add thing un-famous to fit or take your ideas of tales. It could be something of dark. I prefer a design in black and white but I’m open to a color version if you prefer. I don’t want any text. The first example in photo is my back with my old tattoo. I also joint some kinds of design I like.

Client feedback:

I really love it. It's really a perfect design WOW. I didn't think find something so beautiful. Really thank you!I finished the tattoo 4 days ago. It's still a bit red but this is the final result. My tattoo artist is Layla Knight in Australia and she did a really nice job. It's a lot more beautifull in real than the photos. I'm really happy !
Thanks a lot for the design !