Custom Half Sleeve with Clouds and Cover-up Tattoo Design



Client’s Description Request:
I am looking for a half sleeve on my right bicep with a mixture of free hand writing, a swirl on my elbow creating a cloud for the most part of design going all the way round the inside of my bicep I have a sun there at the moment with some writing underneath. I want to keep the sun but cover over the writing with clouds I would like a message running up my bicep and back down the other side reading, " the jewel that is so far away, lightens up my eyes each day" The last piece of writing at the bottom of my bicep I would like name and date of birth in joined up freehand. "Meghan" with "1-4-99"underneath the name.

Client feedback:

The 2nd one is spot on, best so far by a mile, exactly what I'm looking for.