Custom “Chemistry Meets Alex Grey” Tattoo Design



Client’s Description Request:
I would like a tattoo that combines the quote "Better Living Through Chemistry" with the molecular diagrams of Escitalopram and Clonazepam and the color and artwork of Alex Grey. These are psychiatric drugs that allow me to live and so having a design that incorporates bringing these chemicals into my brain would be fantastic. This is going to be placed on my right shoulder/upper arm. My skin is very fair. I'm open to a lot of creativity here...I wonder whether pills might look better than the chemical structures....the pills could even have the quote on them like a logo... I added more examples of Alex Grey's artwork. FYI, he's been doing the artwork for TOOL since Lateralus.

Client feedback: That is absolutely the right direction. I love this design. This is it. You nailed it...I'm in love...lol