Why Do I Blog?

Last week I didn't write a blog post.

I sometimes question why I write a blog but then I think about all of the useful information I have received from other people's blogs, even years after they have written them. I have always been generous with sharing information and having a blog helps me to do that.

Not long ago, I was doing research on pitching gift book ideas to publishers and came across this article by Ben Hunt. It didn't have a publish date but just said it was from "a couple of years ago".

It was the exact information I was looking for and I was so glad HE had a blog! 

That is why I blog.
To help others.

Check out his super interesting article about finding your "why". It can apply to so many things and really helped me take some big steps forward with my creative business.

Until next week,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment