New Title! The Big Easy Series Vol 1, Variety Collection Coloring Book



I'm excited to share my newest release! It is now available on Amazon and through my website. 

(Just scroll to the bottom of the page.)

The Big Easy Series Vol 1, Variety Collection Coloring Book

Coloring for all ages and abilities. Featuring 40 assorted, 8.5” x 11” large format, simple drawings and patterns to color. Fun designs, that are less detailed and easy to see. Great for seniors, the visually impaired, beginners…or anyone that would like a stress free creative outlet!

The pages are printed on one side with a blank backside. All coloring images in this book are original drawings by Pam Vale, including a wide variety of themes, such as nature scenes, flowers, desserts, birds, tea cups, butterflies, simple patterns, hearts, dragonflies, and more!

1 comment:

  1. I have severe visual problems so looks definitely like a book for me. A bit above my budget (disability) on Amazon...will need to find on Etsy.tHANK YOU SO SO VERY MUCH

    Connie

    ReplyDelete