Custom Recovery Tattoo on my Ribs Tattoo Design




This design had personal meaning to me and I really enjoyed being able to provide something she loved. The blue swirl is the National Eating Disorder Symbol. 

Clients Description Request:
I want to get a tattoo on my ribs on the left to symbolize my recovery from an eating disorder and struggle over the past few years.
Size: not very big, it’s my first tattoo so approx... 3 inches high
Color: Black and grey, I don't think I want any colors
For the Design I’m not entirely sure but I think I want the main thing to be anchor. Other things I’ve thought about are balance scales (I’m a Libra), and the National Eating Disorder Symbol but I don’t think I can add much onto the anchor because I want to keep it simple.


Client feedback: Wow this is amazing! I absolutely love it. It's amazing.