Custom Floral Shoulder Arm Piece Tattoo Design





Client’s Description Request:
Shoulder / Arm piece with Flora, Owl, Bow and Arrow, Dreamcatcher
Color: All art outlined in black or grey with some color. I've provided an example. The colors utilized shall be Dark and bold colors with subtle pops of bright colors. I'm fine with any use of negative space. I'm of mixed ethnicity (black&white with dark olive skin) and would like the colors of the artwork to set well against my complexion.

Location: covering the region of the shoulder, as far down as a half sleeve wrapping underneath the arm is fine too, some going onto the chest or back is fine. I don’t want the artwork to appear "cut off"

Design: Large flora with vines and leaves on shoulder (rose, or the attached example)  incorporated with, Bow and arrow, Dream catcher, Owl and Anchor


Client feedback:  I'm so excited to see the final piece and appreciate you sharing your talent! Oh, I love, love, love it! I’ve enjoyed working with you as well, and appreciate your patience and ability to execute everything as desired, with eloquence.