Custom Autograph Tattoo Design



Client’s Description Request:
Simple and feminine B&W tattoo centered round my parents' autographs!
Before taking the plunge and moving to another country, I wish to get my parents' autographs inked at the side of my boob/at my ribcage. And I do not wish to simply have the tattoos itself, but have them in some kind of design.

It should be simple, black & white, (thin) lines only (no grey "colour" areas or anything) and feminine. It shouldn't exceed the width of my ribcage and therefore shouldn't be much wider than 12cm (about 4.5 inch). Myself I am thinking of getting them done in a simple infinity symbol.


But I'm not an artist and am open for anything simple & feminine! As long as it's B&W and centers around the autographs - just know that I'm not that much into hearts :)