Custom 25th Wedding Anniversary Tattoo Design




Clients Description Request:
 I am looking for 2 interlocking wedding rings. One can be a straight gold band as that is what my wife’s looks like. The other would be a copy of my ring which I can provide pictures for you. I will be placing the tattoo on my right arm just above another tattoo. In the example where it says 25th I would like a small red heart with the initials JD and another small red heart also with the initials KD on the top right near where the rings come together. I would like also to have the anniversary date 2-16-88. Feel free to use your skills and add something that you think would add to the tattoo

Client Feedback:

Thank you so much for your work on this! It’s  looking great.

"Thank you Create my Tattoo and especially Veggiemuse for going above and beyond my expectations. My tattoo came out exactly as I had pictured. Veggiemuse was and absolute joy to work with. Her art work came out so good I'm going to frame a copy. Thanks, again!"