Music makes work better! Do You Listen While You Work?


What is that...a record album?

Just for fun, here is a list of some of my most listened to Pandora stations.
Some are quite odd and “date” me a bit but I like an eclectic mix while I’m working.
Even if you don't use Pandora, maybe you will find a new recording artist to add to your playlist. 

Share some of your favorite music to work by in the comments below!
Who and what do you listen to?

My Favorite Pandora Stations:

Michael Franks Radio: mellow and breezy with a slight island feel, easy to listen to

Spiritual Waterfalls (Moods Mix) Radio: zen nature sounds, peaceful

Barry Manilow Radio: yes, really! Easy to listen to sounds of the 80’s with lots of love songs

Basia Radio: A simple jazzy mix with an international flair

Jerry Vale Radio: standards from the great American songbook

Earth, Wind and Fire Radio: Classic 70’s with strong horns and some funk

Donna Summer Radio: A little bit of disco keeps me moving at my standing desk

The Girl From Ipanema Radio: Tropical, basanova, a little Latin, sexy

The Eagles Radio: timeless 70s and 80s rock

Gandalf (New Age) Radio: very spa-like, great in the background especially if I have to write or read.

Classic Broadway Showtunes Radio: sometimes this station can get a little repetitive but I love the mix of classic and current musicals. They even throw in some Disney.

Peter Allen Radio: Fun, flirty, recognizable. I don’t think people actually are aware of how many songs Peter Allen wrote that were mega hits for others in the 70s and 80s.

*Bonus - Tara Brach is not on Pandora but she offers podcasts on her website. They are focused on meditation and being mindful. I really enjoy listening to her when I’m not working as well. If you have wanted to incorporate meditation into your daily routine, I highly recommend her!

Your turn!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment